Horse Gram 500g
Horse gram is high in iron, calcium, and protein. In fact, horse gram has the highest calcium content among pulses and is one of the richest vegetarian sources of protein Horse Gram is also called Hulthi (in Hindi), Ulavalu (In Telugu), Hurule (In Kannada), Kollu (In Tamil) or Mudhira (in Malayalam) Health Benefits
- Low in fat and high in carbohydrate content
- Low in lipid and sodium content, and its slow digestible starch make ideal for control of diabetes and obesity
- High in Iron, calcium and protein
- Astringent and diuretic properties
- Beneficial for extracting phlegm, and controlling fever and cholesterol levels
There are no reviews for this product.